Saturday 26 July 2014

Jewellery Haul (Sale at Globus)

This time of the year is all about sale. Every store is putting up their ‘Sale’ boards. 

Yesterday I went to Phoenix Mall, Lucknow, and found that Globus is up with their ‘Up to 50% off’ sale. This sale is for 3 days, yesterday, today and tomorrow. Do take a look if you get time.

I usually stock up some of the accessories to gift to my friends. And Globus has a nice collection of jewellery.

All the clothes that were on sale were really ridiculous and I thought nothing was worth buying. So I went to their accessories section expecting I will get some nice stuff there. Well the jewellery section was up to my expectations.

I came back with 2 necklaces, 2 earrings, 1 bracelet and 1 tag.

1.    Necklaces: The crystal necklace was for Rs299 with 50% off and the coin chain necklace was for Rs499 with 30% off.

Crystal Necklace (Rs150)
Coin Chain Necklace (Rs350)
2.    Earrings: Both the earrings were for Rs299 with 30% off.
Black Earrings (Rs210)
Cream Earrings (Rs210)
3.    Bracelet: These were awesome finds at just Rs129 with 50%. I actually got these because I am very skinny and it is hard for me to find bangles that fit me. And these fit perfectly.

Metallic Bracelet (Rs65)
4.    Name tag: This is actually a luggage tag but because of the caption, I thought it will be perfect for my pet, Thunder. It was for Rs100 with 50% off.
Tag (Rs50)
     I am really happy with all the accessories i bought. These sales are great for buying gifts for your family and friends without burning a hole in your pocket.

1 comment: