Thursday 12 November 2015

Diwali 2015

Deepawali or Diwali is certainly the biggest and the brightest of all Hindu festivals. It's the festival of lights (deep = light and avali = a row i.e., a row of lights) that's marked by four days of celebration, which literally illumines the country with its brilliance, and dazzles all with its joy.





I wanted to wear something colourful for this Diwali, so I went out looking for the perfect fabric to match my idea. Finally I stumbled upon this fabric and I instantly knew that this was the one.
I kept the design same as that of the one in wore in Khajuraho because the silhouette really suited my figure.





For the makeup, I went bold this time and did a gold glitter look. I coated my eyes with a glitter eye-shadow and blended it out with black and toped it with a double winged eyeliner. Two coats of mascara and voila, eyes done. I applied a bright coral on my lips which complemented the gold on my eyes, followed by a blusher, bronzer and a highlighter. That was all for my face.















I hope you guys liked the pictures and the outfit that I designed.
Lastly here is a video of me requesting to say no to crackers. I have celebrated cracker-free Diwali for last 2-3 years and it is as fun as any other festival.




That's all. I am outta here. LOL !!





No comments:

Post a Comment