Saturday 27 December 2014

New Year's Eve Nail Art

2015 is almost here. Everyone must be busy writing down their New Year's resoultions. Well I suggest you take some time out and treat yourself with a nail art to flaunt at the New Year's party.


Colours needed : Black, white, gold and glitter.
Tools: Dotting tool.

1. First start with the base colours and let them dry thoroughly. I did black on my thumb and the index finger whereas white on the middle and ring finger.

Base colours.

2. Starting with the thumb, make a row of the golden nail paint in the middle and then cover it with the glitter nail paint.


Thumb.

3. Using a dotting tool, write 2015 with a black nail paint.


Middle finger.

4. Now for the pinky finger, cover it with chunks of glitter using the glitter nail polish.

Pinky finger.

5. For the index and ring finger, I wanted to do a ombre glitter effect. So, load the cuticle side of the nail with glitter and decrease it while going to the other end.

Index and ring finger.



You can change the colours or even the patterns to give it your own personal touch. With this I sign off. I wish you a Happy New Year in advance just in case I don't come back with another post this year. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment