Monday 15 December 2014

Saree in winters.

Wedding season is here. And that means all the sarees, lehengas, etc are in. But with the chillin' wind blowing, one needs to cover up. Don't worry. That doesn't mean you will have to compromise with fashion.
I attended a wedding yesterday, and this is how I wore my saree.


I wanted to do a fusion look.
So I paired it with a leather jacket.
I also wore a woolen inner inside and to cover it, I wore my necklace on my waist.


Yes, I am posing with a pan in my hand. Why ? Because I love it. LOL :P


OOTD
Saree : flipkart. Com
Jacket : Max
Necklace : Fashion Exhibition

 This is another jacket I tried. My roomate Tini made it. I thought one can make easy DIY jackets like this and rock the fusion look.


You have the hint now. Go on decide and try new looks. Pair different things and make your statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment