Sunday 13 December 2015

A woof tail

Today my pet Thunder would have turned 10. Sadly he passed away in July this year. How much I miss him, is all together a different story. He was a part of my childhood and has been with me as far as I can recall. I would have been a different person if he wouldn't have been with me.



Back then in 2008



I recently got this tattoo in his memory as he will be the one closest to my heart, forever.




I never really knew how to live without a dog so I had to get a pet. It was only 10 days earlier when we were finally ready to adopt one.

Blaze is a pure breed German Shepard. He was born on 9th November 2015 and was adopted by us on 4th December.





He is very energetic and had us running from the moment he stepped in the house. He is chewing on everything that he finds be it a laptop chargers or buckets. One member has to look after him all the time. He gets aggressive when he is stopped and is very hard to deal with.


He loves me a lot, sure thing !!





We still haven't adjusted but we will ...... soon !!
I may appear excessively happy in this last picture but those who know me well know that this picture doesn't do justice to the actual amount of my happiness.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment