Friday 18 December 2015

Sporty Chic | Outfit

This post was long due and I just totally forgot to post it. I think this post has been saved in my draft from September and it is now that I am finally posting it.




Anyway moving on, let's talk about the look. So, the story begins with my love-at-first-sight moment with this dress from Max India. As soon as I laid my eyes on it, I knew I had to buy it. Luckily enough it fitted me like a dream (which usually never happens as my extremely skinny body demands alterations in all the clothes that I buy).




And I knew right away that I wanted to create a sporty look with this dress. I teamed it up with a pair of white sneakers (they are the one's I used to wear for my school), a brown and tan backpack, a pair of glasses and a two braid hairstyle.









Sharing some 'gyaan' with my hilarious classmate Vishakha


No comments:

Post a Comment